OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Wow... Aussies lost again on rugby !!!!!!!!!!! NZ'd is too...

1. 17,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Wow... Aussies lost again on rugby !!!!!!!!!!! NZ'd is too good...damn....... we need a new coach ASAP......

Ok, wow so many new faces here... never seen..... I wonder why all those NEW FACES are so positive hey ?

It's too easy to pick you lot..... hehehehehehehe go on.... we are listening ...to the ramp....

So a Take Over, really ? after 51% crash? tell me about it.... a take over without the company having anything yet.... interesting... so.... from a perspective here..... the depressed holder that was from Thursday... to a fantasy holder today after a little recovery...

It sums up the core of the shareholders here at HC.... sad really ..... but, necessary... easier to manipulate and cash in for the props....

Imagine you holding OZL, FMG, BHP, etc..... on early days.... gosh ... they would have kick you out in the first quarter.....and took all your money..... too easy.

On the positive sign,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend... it's wonderful to have loved ones around you....... and read funny stuff here to top it up...

Possible Takeover Theory thread ....at this stage.... HEHEHEHHEHEHE we should post this for a stand up comedy..... hehehehe

Take care all... this is the best of the day...by far

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.