ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

Possible target price of $15-20, page-2326

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Newbie to this forum and appreciate all those who have commented thus far. I Personally got in with ZIP at $6.45 a couple weeks ago with a large sum and the plan was to hold for at least 6 months and reassess from there. I guess I was one of the lucky ones who bought APT a while back and cashed out 5x time higher.. I now think ZIP will be very much the same.

My philosophy is to set targets. Buy on a down day, sell on an up day. Try take the emotion out of buying and selling. I know that seems to be hard for a lot of people here who are commenting.

There are so many people here that seem to think the world is caving in when the stock drops a few cents. Crazy! We all know the potential and likelihood that ZIP will no doubt get to $10+ (my initial target price of selling) but those of you who watch it ever second, the rise and fall, need not worry. It's a safe stock with HUGE potential. Set yourself a target you are happy with and sit back and relax...

For those who are interested, another stock I have been following closely for the last couple months (haven't bought in yet as I've gone with ZIP this time) is NVX. Not the same sector as your BNPL shares but potentially another good one to get in with their alignment with TESLA and they way Tech stocks are heading for the next year or two..

Just my 2 cents worth and is an opinion only, not financial advice by any means!

Good luck everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.