ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

Possible target price of $15-20, page-2400

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi Yi5156. No one knows what the price of any stock will do in the future. It's the same for gap filling. Your question may have come from reading information and articles where people state that there's a high likelihood of gaps being filled. My opinions are:
    1. For the larger blue chip stocks (I.e. ASX TOP 20) gaps ARE often filled on weekly and monthly charts. Ot is usually unconcerning as the stocks are slower moving with less downside risk.
    2. On volatile stocks with lower trading volume (such as Z1P), people tend to use daily charts. These gaps may never be filled. On a hype stock (such as this one), it may gap up (or down) several times in a row within a major move.

The easy way to confirm this for yourself is to do a back test. Choose a hype stock and look at its daily chart over the last several months or years and you'll see plenty of examples where significant moves did not involve gap filing.

Z1P is one to treat like an investment. Hang in there and let the profits run and I think you'll be rewarded when it next re-rates. Look at the recent action on SZL and OPY. These BNPL stocks can put on 20-40% in a day and you want to be in it when it happens and ride it all the way to FIFTY DOLLARS.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.