ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

Possible target price of $15-20, page-2509

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    one of the things you learn getting a generation older is to spot a good opportunity as it arises. This is something you learn as you see technology and markets evolve over time.

My generation was in the early adopter stage of using Facebook. At the same time I was not at the right age to be aware of what a good investment it would make.

I'm now at the age where I can see from experience that the financial sector has become outdated. Technology has evolved while banking itself has remained fairly stagnant.

Watching the early success APT and Z1P or BNPL is having with the millennials (early adopters) signals this is going to change the financial sector for good. The millennials are a fast changing bunch and expect things so move quickly with them. Unfortunately a loan application with a bank doesn't fit this equation.

Most of the BNPL companies will start out just as they have, but then look to integrate and expand the product offering. With open banking making access and transfer of banking data easy..and the rise of the neo banking sector. These businesses are like most tech companies, agnostic with their API's meaning they will all collaborate to make a better overall customer experience.

You can see retail shifting throughout this pandemic to online. Banks have far to much expensive and unnecessary retail presence.

I like the way Z1P's management team operate. The technology is new and adaptable..they are setup to disrupt the industry at an aggressive pace.
    Last edited by bshezza: 14/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.246B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.81 $1.74 $30.57M 17.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110725 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 29116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.