ZIP 6.22% $1.89 zip co limited..

think about it...affordability causes inflation & inflation is...

1. AJ7
    15,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    think about it...affordability causes inflation & inflation is so scary that if I want something that I know it will get expensive a month after than I simply buy it now...example property boom in Australia who are the best beneficiary of it, banks? Watch out CBA from 26$ rose to 89$ just because they provided buying power to people, bad debts are part & parcel of boom...what BNPL is doing, providing buying power to ppl who cannot afford upfront...I increased my holding from 2000 units to 10000 units because of three news in the pipeline...UK launch, zip biz & full acquisition of Quadpay...I believe zip will play similar smart move in UK like they did in US via quadpay...a broker consensus on zip is a buy @ an average of 6.8$ to 7$ ATM..zip maturity level as a company is so improved that a year ago we used to see annoucements like new merchant or partnership onboarded but now they are talking countries! Bad debt is bother for bottom line companies..growth is top line and free money for BNPL sector from up, down right & left!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.