ZIP 2.69% $2.67 zip co limited..

Really the virus isn't as much of a big deal as everyone seems...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Really the virus isn't as much of a big deal as everyone seems to make it out to be, either it will peter out, natural immunity will be obtained, or it will be found out that the death rates are fairly similar to standard flu season and that bettering the populations immune system will cause it to be a nonissue.

The bigger issue is the economic collapse from poor oversight and mismanagement. Z1P seems to be doing pretty well considering lockdowns, infact in some cases better because of online shopping push (adoption of zippay etc being easier online for merchants) Z1P also targets more lower mid to middle class with the ZipMoney part of their business model, 1-5k and 5-30k accounts. only zippay targets lower income, even then can be useful for those in middle class.

Everything is down today, possibly tomorrow, and if it does crash back down, I'd be looking for an opportunity for averaging or jumping back in personally. (which I am)

And if APT does go back to $8, seems undervalued to me, they have massive reach now and so does Z1P, transitioning the business is always possible if necessary. (I doubt it necessary, BNPL is too useful to people of all income brackets except the top 1%)

'mr market' will price things how it wants on any given day, if its a bargain and you have the appropriate capital set aside for a deal, why wouldn't you take the opportunity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.070(2.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.485B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.75 $2.61 $119.4M 44.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 226659 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.