AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

possible way forward

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    AVQ clearly has a strong belief in SI region so perhaps it should consider selling its Aust and or VN projects.
    JV is no good as far as cash raising goes though it would alleviate a lot of the logistical and financial burden of holding and progressing its wide spread tenements.

The OZ and VN projects I suppose would be regarded as quite advanced in capital expenditure and geological understanding to an outside party.
    Both locations according to AVQ past work, show enormous promise for economic mine development so either location should have appeal to a cashed up company wanting to achieve production sooner than later via acquisition of advanced tenements.

Would put cash in the bank for AVQ. How much $ …….would AVQ realise….. No idea?
    Hopefully enough $... to be a worthwhile exercise.

Could allow AVQ to focus and consolidate its attention in the one region (SI) and may give enough confidence to the market in the realisation that AVQ’s limited capital was not stretched so far and wide.
    May make the next critical capital raising both believable and achievable to rid Bergen.

AVQ could quietly go about its upcoming appeal in the current case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.