CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4P please, I am extremely surprised you asked for the post to...

1. 390 Posts.
    T4P please, I am extremely surprised you asked for the post to be summarised, especially when you yourself write such lengthy articles about CVI. Don't get me wrong, I am greatful for your threads and find them valuable as do many of your fans on HC. However, at times I get the feeling you are lecturing to HC about CVI.

I am a CVI holder and am not at all pleased with the amount of posts being generated on HC and believe this is a negative for the company. CVI has generated more posts on HC than most other companies and day traders are taking advantage of this situation. I believe in MS vision. Some of us are not fortunate enough to have bought in at 5c or thereabouts and are yet to see a profit or breakeven at this point. The stock is continuously sold down for no apparent reason. This makes me wonder if some of the larger HC holders are trading the stock for a few points and the reason why there are constant posts on HC about CVI.

I am bewildered (as no doubt genuine shareholders are), why the share price has not responded accordingly to the remarkable announcement on securing funding of $1.1B. Is it due to the fact that some posters were privy to information about the $1B funding arrangement and felt compelled to advise us on HC weeks before the actual announcement was confirmed. Funny how the sp gradually moved from 10c upwards during these posts and who benefitted from this knowledge. What was the motive behind this I wonder.

Can someone please enlighten me as to what other spec stock has managed to secure this type of funding. If this news came out from say another spec stock the sp would probably have increased 200% as we have seen with Iron Ore and Energy stocks in recent weeks. This is very strange behaviour.

It is my choice to hold the stock because I believe in the story, but at the same time I realise by holding CVI I have missed out on other profits which could have been made by holding iron ore and energy stocks instead. I had no spare cash unfortunately for me and to get out of one stock and jump on another which has already risen is easier said than done. We do not all have the same skills in identifying stocks at early stages as we all would like, nor do some of us use this forum as a means to prosper by deceiving other members. I must learn how to do this but it is not in my nature.

I acknowledge that HC is a forum to discuss stocks and share ideas, however, I would like to raise the question to genuine CVI shareholders whether they feel the amount of posts written on the CVI thread has been beneficial to the share price or damaging.

It seems clear to me that CVI management needs to work hard on achieving a tight share register and thus blocking out the day traders and manipulators who are holding the stock down. This is especially important as it reflects on the company's creditability. And the sooner they work on getting support the better as the longer it takes the more damage to the company which takes longer to repair, and shareholders start abandoning ship. This is not uncommon with many other small companies. Also management should refrain from giving out information which can be used here on HC as we don't know who is watching.

T4P and other ppl who post on HC claiming they have met MS and that they are in constant discussion with him, can you please ask him what they are doing about getting support for a tight share register. Or have you guys already raised this. In my view this issue is very important in order for the company to move forward and make it's vision a reality. If the man can get funding of $1.1B then surely a tight share register should be a breeze.
    Sorry for this long post but I needed to get this off my chest (so to speak).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.