QAN 1.30% $6.22 qantas airways limited

Possibleto see QAN drop down to 3$ again?, page-10

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Glute

If you are genuinely serious about investing in Qantas please read my posts of 1 May and 25 May. I am bullish on Qantas and what you will notice is my predictions are tracking well so far as has the share price.

Buying Qantas now is all about the future. If you think too much about the present you will tend to be negative and hesitant. Many posters see the present and cant imagine a virus free situation or think the after effects of the virus will create significant problems for Qantas for years to come. This is because they see the virus causing significant damage now. This is natural and known as recency bias. People forget that the damaging effects of viruses always fade over time.

With Qantas you have a fading virus against you (at least in Australia). In return you get a 40% discount on price, one of the best airlines in the world, in a totally dominant Australian situation and you have the support of the world's central banks and scientific community both working to encourage that Qantas price to go ever higher. Seems a good deal to me at a price of $4.00 if you can wait six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.