ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Just thinking about the August Grant King interview.Back then,...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Just thinking about the August Grant King interview.

Back then, he mensioned:

"Now, the other way of getting there is these coal-drying projects ."

Emphasis on the plural "projects". Back in August, Exergen were very much in the media focus. Not so now (not for the right reasons). As a knowledgeable person recently mensioned to me:

Maybe Exergen investors (whom were hoping to begin construction 2011) - Tata, Itochu, Thiess - all huge fishes - will jump ship Exergen and invest in the good ship Coldry? They obviously want/need the BCE (never was BCE in Exergens case) - likely they are running the ruler over ESI. Seems to me Coldry is the coal drying market darling in the making.

Coldry, as Invertedva (and Ian - LYP CEO) have mensioned -is likely, being quietly groomed as the favorite son/saviour of LV brown coal.

I wonder how Ian/LYP faired at the Mon LV public meeting?

What would Grant King - highly respected Origin CEO - be quietly saying now that Exergen is gone and Coldry has been massively derisked since his Aug interview? Likely he is bullish on ESI now. Maybe Kos has since consulted with GK?

OK, its reliant on a positive Feb or later (inevitable) ETS - and to an extent Copenhagen - BUT imagine the propelling impact even a sniff of Coldry being given the nod for converting LV coal (LYP, LYB etc...even Hazlewood - worlds most polluting p/station - imagine that PR bonus for polititians!) to Coldry will have on the sp, once business has certainty as Pas mensioned.

Traders probably look at these LT holder rants as tedious - but we know studious ones like Rod are circling. Rod no doubt remembers the violent breakout in June. ESI is in much better shape now.

I reckon the media will be singularly focussed on Coldry soon (how long is soon?).

IMO everyone should take a (partial?) position in ESI - especially at these levels - if SOME of the potential comes true - ESI could be a life changing investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.