ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

possiblity for sell off?, page-42

1. 2,232 Posts.
    "Any possibility of this?"

It has to be a possibility. I doubt it though. If insiders know the SPV isnt going to happen, I would expect the sp to be hammered down to 1.5c on huge volume.

Instead, we have seen it grind to a slow death on light volume. Maybe insiders knew of delays and sold, planning on buying back lower?

Placement receivers must have asked Kos some curly questions re SPV before handing the $2.6 mill over. They must have been satisfied that it will happen...eventually. Has it fallen over after the placement was done? Unlikely.

Kos has twice recently mensioned Jan as the FS start date. It wasnt a slip of the tongue - he said it twice. Why didnt he say "shortly" or "1st quarter" if he wasnt sure? Seems a definite/confident statement considering Jan was only weeks away. Not much margin for error. Kos has recently said ESI is being conservative re ann's - knowing the coys history. With that in mind - would he be so reckless to state Jan if it wasnt on?

All the above indicates to me that insiders knew of delays, but the SPV is still on track.

If Callejas hadnt killed sentiment, where would the sp be now? The placement would have been done much higher too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.