ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Highlights there is definite competition out there - doing major...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Highlights there is definite competition out there - doing major deals.

Notice how ESI have recently dropped the line "Coldry is the only viable solution re lignite" - ESI recognise there are other players creeping in.

The CCT tech requires the coal to be heated to 1000-1500C - but its using methane derived from the process. Seems like a very neat tech. It will be part of the solution - Coldry still has the runs on the board to be a major player.

We need to remember what Tincom recently said:

The Directors of TinCom recognise Coldry as the simplest and most cost effective method of drying brown coal and turning it into a black thermal coal substitute...

Tincom Chairman Thang Van Luong said...We are focused on assisting Vietnam in its energy security and this project is a way of helping Vietnam meets its energy needs in the future

Big statements recently made by Tincom. Did Tincom do their homework before they committed to spending $6 bill, and the PM gave public recognition to the deal? Or did they simply punch a few words into google and hope they sussed out the best candidates, and up popped Coldry - that will do? I found the CCT tech on google - obviously Tincom have more sophisticated means of ascertaining ALL the relevent techs to suit their needs. Ditto for AMI etc. They obviously checked out CCT - but Coldry had more appeal.

Atm, ESI dont have much the market can bank on. I think the confirmation of $3.5 mill for a Jan FS will have some positive reactions. ESI will finally have "something".

http://www.podiumenergy.com.au/091026%20Podium%20Energy_MR_signed%20deal_Final.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.