ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

possiblity for sell off?, page-47

1. 2,232 Posts.
    The recent newsletter, and the latest brr - which is just a week old, indicate all is good - how can much change in a week?

Matmor seems to be the REAL focus of ESI for now. The Hatch report is obviously extremely positive - hence the priority. I would have thought the priority would be to primarily use the raised funds to get Coldry firmly established quickly. Not so. Maybe Kos is convinced, with Ashley on board (and maybe another on the way?) - that lesser funds are now needed to drive more Coldry deals?

Re CCTI - they (or anyone else) dont have Matmor.

CCTI signed their first MOU June 18 2008. Tincom signed a LOI with ESI on Nov 18 2008 - about 5 months later. So the CCTI Inner Mongolia MOU was out in the open for everyone to examine for 5 months - yet Tincom/LYP/AMI/3rd deal still chose Coldry. And since then, there is the HoA Feb 27 2009, followed by the co-ordination agreement June 22.

Tells me Coldry will be part of the solution.

The CCTI mou is Inner Mongolia based - where ESI were the gold sponsor recently. Obviously, since CCTI had done a deal in the area - you would expect them to be the gold sponsor. Didnt happen that way.

At the end of the day - ESI has just as many runs on the board as CCTI - which means ESI is a serious player.

The coal industry is massive - we cant expect Coldry to get every deal. Just some is good - as long as they progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.