QAN 2.65% $6.98 qantas airways limited

possibly a strike looming, page-5

1. 186 Posts.
    Why not ?

Well perhaps the union isn't following their part of the script. By now they were supposed to be intimidating people, walking off the job daily, causing untold chaos to facilitate the crisis totally manufactured by management who have no interest in reaching a settlement.

The engineers have called off all action. The TWU have called off all action. The most the pilots have done is wear a red tie and make a PA at the end of the flight when the passengers are walking off the aircraft, or at least they have the last 3 flights I've taken. Hardly befitting the slander they seem to receive in the newspapers.

And now that all is quiet on the western front, the 'exclusive' machine, the daily telegraph, with their chief offenders, Joe Hildebrand being #1, seem to be on the receiving end of anonymous emails supplied to him from an internal source which keeps a steady stream of pro management, anti union sentiment flowing out of News ltd's mouthpieces of public opinion persuasion.

This latest story is not an exclusive. It's drip fed from Qantas via their proxy at the Telegraph.

Just like the $540,000 pilots are a lie.
    Just like the $170,000 engineers are a lie.
    Just like the pilots want massages is a lie.
    Just like Alan Joyce received death threats is a lie, broadcast via the Telegraph. The person who sent the letter even signed off with his real name and signature.

Or am I telling the lie because I'm not part of the official PR machine or a News ltd. employee ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.