NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Factual posts are great as long as they are factually accurate....

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Factual posts are great as long as they are factually accurate.

Let's go through a few mistruths being bandied around on this thread by some non holders but holders of a competing and clearly inferior zinc company.

1. Met - The met team lead by Rod Smith is one of the best in the business. Rod is a floatation expert. My understanding this is single stage float so relatively simple metallurgy compared to what was treated originally. Regarding only testing indicated portion of the resource tailings are deposited from a single point (in this case) and spread stratigraphically across the dam. Each year is basically a layer deposited horizontally each year. Probably explains how uniform the results have been so far compared with the exising drilling. Yes they have only tested a portion but I would be expecting more of the same if not slightly better.

2. Enviro bonds - bonds in qld are calculated on area of disturbance. these bonds were recalculated by the Qld gov in Nov 16 so are fairly accurate given no more ground disturbing work has been done since then. Cleaning up the tailings dam and evap pond actually removes a huge area of disturbance 40-50% so expect a big refund when it's all been cleaned up. Also if the research is right this will be paid off well and truly out of earnings before then. Is it an issue potentially but the prize is more than worth it.

3. NT - tailings operations are on existing mining leases and as you said Native title agreement are in place so why would this be an issue? Worst case scenario is status quo applies.

4. Big boys aren't interested in tailings - they aren't sexy. If they were MMG wouldn't have sold it. From what I'm told no investment bank was mandated to sell and MMG ran the process internally. Rumour has it that RVR was interested in buying it but MMG didn't have faith in their managment.

Let's stick to the facts here guys and watch this evolve. Given they have only been on for a month it's pretty exciting to see where they can get to once the story is more evolved!

Keep up the good work managment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.