NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Possibly Overbought ???, page-21

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Not sure what I posted that was not factually accurate. These are literally issues raised in the prospectus which I recommend everyone who has invested in NCZ reads. If they are then comfortable with the risks associated with this then great but at least you are then aware.

1) There are a lot of expert mets but this cannot change the properties of the tailings. Either the inferred resources have similar levels of oxidation as the indicated resource or they don't. The prospectus also highlights the risk that this is an unknown (pg 119 to read below excerpt in context) - indicating otherwise without any evidence is wishful thinking.
    View attachment 694437
    2) Sure if everything goes to plan then payback of the bond won't be an issue. However if it doesn't then that will become a very big problem. The talk of refund is a bit pointless, if all goes well then NCZ should be able to continue to mine and expanding the footprint, if not then there will be no refund.

3) I'll let everyone read it for themselves and then they can take a view:
    View attachment 694449

4) Rumors RVR were interested in the asset and MMG didn't have faith in RVR management? On what basis? If you can't provide a verifiable source then its as good as me saying that I heard rumors that Raging Bull were just looking to pass on a risky prospect to a listed vehicle and maintaining a 2% NSR just in case the project gets off the ground. As you say lets stick to the facts.

Typically the big boys are not but interested in tailings but Century was one of the largest Zn mines and MMG were trying to get the best deal for offloading the project they would have approached a number of different parties not just a private group and a midcap zinc company....

I'll leave people to read the prospectus themselves and make an informed decision on whether NCZ is fairly priced based on the risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.