NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Possibly Overbought ???, page-32

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi all, just to advise I noted various peoples comments from yesterday which may have been concerning to some.
    The concerns could of course be generated by those interested in seeing the price dissipate to somewhere way below its current value however at end of day as long as the concerns have been evaluated from some point of superior knowledge then we can all rest assured either way.
    To that end I wrote to NCZ this morning regards pretty much all the negatives arising from yesterday's posts and hopefully I will be able to receive some answers back from the company to forward on here.
    I understand this is coming from the route source of information thus out in the market thus far however at this point I think a company response if received will be of value.
    I personally am not in tune with mining investment and have become invested in this stock by other circumstances so I have a lot to learn.
    From Patto's "trust them with an iron bar" in my view it is at least a pretty re assuring read and thank you to the person that posted it. I have however not the greatest love for them based on another investment that I and they were invested in. Maybe a victim of circumstances there..who knows?
    Overall I think it is verified we are in good hands with the management of this project so I am very comfortable to hold after investing early and looking forward to things going forward..exciting times with a nice rebound this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.