MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

possibly technically insolvent, page-4

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Who said anything about following pato's I have done my own research and thats where ihave come up with my figures for approx revenue both Min and max.

Have you done any research or are you only looking at a couple of numbers on a statement. You didn't even know that the large expenditure was for buying more assets !

I have been following these guys for 2 years now have done heaps of research and know a top ten holder who also gives me regular updates. I would strongly suggest that you need to look deeper into your own research.

Apart from that title of Pato's report is

Marion Energy Limited
    Real assets - about to see real earnings

And no mater how you want to argue the point Pato's is a well known stock broking firm with alot of cash and I seriously doubt they would readily invest $45 Mill of their clients money in a dead horse . The shear size of the investment shows that they at least believe it isn't that spec. I mean they essentially bought a 15-20% stake !

But regardless lets wait 4 weeks and see what happens, there were certainly other investors today willing to buy parcels exceeding 120000 shares. Who invests $100K without research ? Even techies will say the graph is looking promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.