RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

"I'm not arguing that the conductors might be as large as SIR's...

1. 35,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "I'm not arguing that the conductors might be as large as SIR's but are they as good a grade and as mineralised as Nova?

and that's the risk / reward with an micro cap stock

if you knew the answer you wouldn't have the oppportunity at these prices - it just comes down to how risk savvy investors are - what's it worth either way ?

it's quite reasonable to argue it was already desputably undervalued at $12M & just out of focus from investors with Teck funding Myrtle & adjacent zinc projects, Bonya hitting 30% Cu rock chips (yeh yeh RC so what) @ Bonya with drilling H1 2013, Mt Fisher Gold continuing to build with hints at Bronzewing (Creasys fame) structures & Marqua with phosphate over 30km strike @ $12M they had a lot of hits they're not putting all the weight into a single project. Sure it might retrace it's all in the unknown but its not carrying the nickel as a one trick pony.

if you wanted to dream on the most highly speculative and rarely followed through avenues you could go & do an indian dance banging your drum to the HG RC's & praying to see it again out of the lab lol

"Individual RC chips were analysed up to 15% Ni."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.