RXL 4.84% 14.8¢ rox resources limited

possibly the next sir?...any thoughts, page-98

1. 2,196 Posts.
    G'day guys good to see Rox getting some time in the sun. Especially good for the stalwart optimistic posters like Uncle, Hairy,AverageJoe,Shab, Hawkish-whose outlandish predictions of SP may not seem so now., hoping this is the real deal and part of a re-rate that is deservedly so since the alleged tarnishing of the coy from directors selling.

Announcement after ann. IGNORED! Until now, why? Is it the real deal or perception? The more the line is blurred the more emtional the SP can become, and the easier for the SM to play. Something has begun but how far will it go and where will it settle may be out of our hands, but it's darn fun guessing

This from Hawkish in Sep-

Looks like I have to concede at being overly optimistic of a 16.5c price by Sept 2012, unless of course something pops out of the blue in the next 2 weeks.

The assumption at this market cap is the current deposits are not economic.

Why are TECK continuing to drill ? To waste more money on a frivilous attempt to prove an economic resource?

The answer to the 2 questions above is definitely not they are not a green overly optimistic like myself to keep drilling and at such wide spacings and different deposits on the tenemant. They can see the massive size and so can I

It just encourages me to buy more and more until one day the econmics becomes clearer to the market and it will be like chasing a SIR...

Me, I've always been bullish on RXL, but downright unlucky always getting shafted by a slowly slipping SP feeling like you trying to catch that falling knife.

This from the other day(3/12)

G'day guys. Not posted for some time. Still keeping close eye on ROX. Seems all releases lately are not garnering any interest. Hang tough,imo, these types of products are not the flavour atm, imo. But sure as night follows day it will again shine one day, imo.

Obviously not close enough-lol!

Always wanted to get my buy in price right where you weren't too concerned by the wild swings these stocks can throw. Twice buying and selling for a loss. If you don't keep your eye on the ball you can miss it altogether, then second guess about hopping on. Oh the delights of the anxieties of this end of town. What to do NOW? That is the question, but hope all those that have been more patient all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
-0.008(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $32.17K 209.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267207 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 17158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.