AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-1088

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Too many people are getting ahead of themselves.

AVZ will probably be sold before June 2018: most likely.
    The SP looks like it could go to 80c but at this stage I am banking on no more than 30c-40c.

The next 4 weeks results with CdL peg could take us to 20c alone.

I'm struggling to see where all these high grade Tier 1 deposits are going to magically appear from.
    AVZ will usurp all.
    All I really need to say is DRC/PRC.
    We are very lucky indeed.

Airguide must be kicking up a storm in China given the heavy volumes of late.
    So the next 3-4 weeks could get intense!
    @mineralised just summed up nicely all we need to know big-picture wise for the next 12 months.

Extraction of lithium from lepidolite, battery recycling: let that be a topic in 5 years.

The next mineral to rival lithium will probably be vanadium: even that will be a 3-5 year story.
    Grid storage/renewable combinations will be dominated by VRBs: vanadium flow batteries.

However grid storage will also require lithium batteries for big power spikes [eg SA Tesla].
    The VRBs on the other hand can charge and discharge simultaneously, can be scaled up to the size of factories, so will balance the energy from wind/solar/etc with end users.
    Robert Friedland thinks so as well.

So IMO its lithium and vanadium for many years to come.
    Easy situation really.

It therefore becomes a question of best stocks and best managements as well as hard-rock vs brines and grades.

Hard-rock is the obvious pick for many reasons, one big one being ease of conversion to hydroxide.
    This allows the product to be sold globally and by-pass China.

AJM next to mine [super management and best qualified mine builder team] with PLS 6-12 months behind.
    AVZ the boom stock next 12 months.
    BGS looking pretty good as well.

I only mention those because AJM/PLS will mine, so have great medium/long term value.
    AVZ most probably sold so has great short/medium term value.
    If I believe in a stock, then there is no point spreading beyond that.

It should be a pretty simple ride from here.
    Enjoy as not much to think about now.

;P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.