AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-1336

1. 3,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Its been staring us all in the face the whole time, it just clicked with me.
    Hole 1 will be around 250.75m of mineralisation imo. Not sure about the grade but I expect similar to hole 2.
    The hole ended at 311.5m and they changed their bit from PQ to HQ at 38.75m, they do this as they either encounter harder rock or pegmatite. They have been drilling on average 20m past mineralisation to see if their was anything further then terminated the hole so we can safely assume the pegmatite finished at 290-292m. If you look at the cross section picture of hole 1 in the latest presentation, mineralisation started from very early on like hole 2, so i assume they changed their bit when they hit pegmatite.
    Doing the math gives us max pegmatite of 251m. Unless the cross section is made up which i doubt as it shows three very thin sections of pegmatite before they hit the main body this hole wil take the record.
    Hole 7 will have a max mineralisation of 283.7m but as they have not released a cross section of it it is hard to determine how much is pegmatite and how much is mica schist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.