AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-14

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Probably only 5 trading days to go before DD report released. We should see some drilling/assay results in the DD report as expected and I'm hoping we get an exploration target. Heaps of mechanical issues on site and the weather is still pretty average so there will be plenty of drilling over the next 2-3 months. Nothing unusual.

The big plus for me is that the drill campaign has a historical basis for guidance: we will save millions of dollars in unnecessary exploration drilling. Also, whilst traditionally it would be ridiculously expensive to drill to out to confirm a massive JORC, the homogeneity and thickness here might make it potentially manageable/economical. I don't want to be short changed on this one! I'm sticking with my 1Bt+ estimation and I didn't just dream that up on my own: the North and South tenements will hopefully reveal more surprises.

Great churning of shares: healthy indeed. Various scenarios for CR participants: hold both until the end, sell T1 to fund T2, sell T1 to free carry T2, etc. Bottom line is that we seem to have enough buyers to accommodate the sellers and any price in the 4's at the moment is pretty impressive. Based on recent events, I will be very surprised to see a large drop when the T2 shares hit the market but I'm sure if they do, any pain will be temporary.

Nigel back in country in a couple of days.
    All looks amazing!
    ;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 10/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.