AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-1470

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5794
    Exactly the same as what I see and many others.

Hole 1 public information shows,

I) Drilling profile similar to hole 2
    II) Photos and statements suggest that it is high grade. Trenching shows that weathering is not a problem.
    III) Langford suggesting on twitter that is going to be record breaking. Likely Huayou know more than us.

I'm pretty confidence about hole 1. Remember they drilled it early on and only sent in half the depth assays. 31st March activity report stated

' Drill hole MO17DD001 (Figure 3) was designed to target surface mineralisation recently identified by mapping at the south end of the historic Roche Dure pit. The hole was terminated in mineralisation at a down hole depth of 141.50 metres. Spodumene ranging between 5% and 25% of whole rock volume and minor cassiterite/coltan is clearly visible in sections of the core. Samples have been forwarded to SGS
    laboratories in South Africa for analysis – assays are pending.'

My personal view is that they knew the first 141.50m for a long time and sat on it (excuse that they want to release the complete hole drill results for the entire hole). Then they got hole 2 back. They used hole 2 to get the hype going and get a good cap raise. They then released the more average holes further north and finally, they saved the best and deepest holes for last. So good old hole 1, held in reserve from the start of the drilling program, will see the light of day along with the deepest hole 7 which is from the largest pegmatite.
    I've seen some argue that the depth of drilling here maybe an indication of interception range. If you have nothing, why diamond drill to 300m+?

Anyhow, its looking very promising on both holes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.