AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-21

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    The possible monster ressource size surely deserves a much bigger marketcap.

But any opinions to other for a valuation relevant figures ?

For example possible output of a mining operation. PLS is planning with 2 mtpa and a further 2 mtpa extension. How big could be a possible Manono mining operation ?

If the tremendous ressource size is not resulting in a bigger mining operation in comparison to peers, it won’t have any significant influence on Manono‘s NPV in comparison to other hopefulls.

Has anybody made some research regarding the logistics issue ?

For comparison Birimias in Mali is having 1.000 km to port and roughly 50% of planned cash costs per tonne are logistics costs. Most of it are handling costs and as a convinced BGS shareholder i’m quite optimistic they can reduce it with some smart solutions. Nevertheless it is an issue.

Manono is approx 2.200 km distance to the next port (Lobito/Angola). Katanga is a well-reputed historical mining province. There must have been a good infrastructure in the past. Does it still exists or are the railways out of order ?

Any research welcome. I'm sure @mineralised you had already spent some time investigating these questions. Your opinion is as always highly appreciated.
    Last edited by Maigret1: 13/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.