AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-238

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nice to see AVZ holding strong through last week of June.
    It has been a difficult journey for all no doubt, so some cracking news soon will be welcome respite.
    Update due any day now no doubt which will hopefully make clear direction/timelines going forward.

I believe this issues we had regarding handling of samples inter-country have been resolved a while ago so I am expecting a regular flow of assays beginning some time in July.

Looking forward to the day when lithium stocks become mainstream: surely cant be too far away.
    AJM, PLS [long term plays] to mine and probably BGS and AVZ [shorter term plays] to sell.
    AVL maybe a bit of a surprise with a boutique set-up initially.
    Just my opinion of best lithium stocks.

Seems like there is plenty of room for all legitimate lithium plays based on increased demand forecasts by many, so I don't really understand why we don't just get along and debate objectively. Less stressful no doubt.

Manono-Kitotolo is a generational resource of both tin and lithium IMO making it certainly of global significance.

I only became aware of the issue regarding my identity this week: I don't really follow twitter, etc.
    Glad that has been sorted.

GL
    ;D
    Last edited by Madmin: Removed last two lines. Unnecessary. thanks. 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.