AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-2391

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    One off post for me here just looking for some discussion on little theory I have, I am not sure if this has been covered before or not, but was looking for opinions on my take for the upcoming hole results for hole 1 and hole 7.

Hole 1 obviously I have high expectations, anyone who can read saw it has been forecast as a near mirror of hole 2.

Less unclear for me has been Hole 7, so I decided to have a look at the website photo's for any clues,  just looking at core boxes I saw holes 1,3,4,5 are clearly labeled and hole length also clearly aligns with amount of core on the ground.

1.jpg

So that leaves hole 2,6,7 unaccounted for, we have two other sets of core boxes one to the far bottom left and one at the top, it didn't take much effort to identify which was hole 7, they put a photo out with it written write on the box.

fdfsd.jpg

Looking at a bigger view we can see some boys on site kindly holding up different sections of core to illustrate just so there is no confusion how thick this hit is.

fdsfsdfdsfds.jpg
    I counted about 32m core boxes between the start of the photo and the last guy holding core, thats around 128m, so from around 111m to 239m just my estimate count them yourself I might be off, there is pegmatite, nice 100m+ intercept.

Keep looking found more confirmation these nice looking intercepts are within the range, same style of 7 written with a dash through it.

gfdgfdgfdgdf.jpg

Then I found this photo and I thought hello 6m pegmatite with 29/30m core box in the background showing pegmatite.

dfggfgfd.jpg

Now do we have evidence he is standing in front of hole 7 and not hole 1 I found some the extinguished fire in the back ground confirms that at least from 30m and 3 further 4m boxes contains pegmatite, so that means it's confirmed it at least starts from 18m to 239m, meaning we have 221m of pegmatite intercepted.

This also confirms that this isn't hole 2 because it didn't hit pegmatite until 65m in depth.

645.jpg
    Now at least 221m pegmatite intercept wonderful but something was bugging me Hole 7 is our deepest hole, if starts from 6m and ends at 239m why drill to 351m? is this common look at this table, something is off.

fghfg.jpg

Did they drill another 112m for shits and giggles? there are no more photo's but judging off of the other drill holes I dare say there is more than just 239m of depth to this intercept.

What do I see as the significance of this all of this look big picture, this is the first hole in the carriere de leste pegmatite, this is the biggest pegmatite on site, in terms of size it's bigger than PLS and KDR put together!
    rwerwerwe.jpg
    Hole 7 was drilled on the very tip of it in an area to me that looks not particularly inviting I thought here we go another special Klaus effort drilling the dud end of 3km long pegmatite you would have to be blind to miss.

If he is hitting 200m+ intercepts at the end of this thing what the hell is going to be in the areas where it's 400-500m thick.

Now all these pegmatite cores are great but end of the day we need lithium in them, am I confident the area is mineralised? well judging by the giant pits that sit all the way along strike, same as on the opposite side of the project, I think we are in with a good shot of that drill core being mineralised, I don't think the locals dug those pits out for fun.

If anyone thinks I have an error somewhere please let me know, cause right now I think it's pretty air tight AVZ  next results are going to rebound from the previous results which were caused mainly due to poor drilling choices, not due to lack of quality in the targets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.