AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-27

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you know @mineralised personally, then you would know he is very realistic but conservative in his valuation estimations and rightly so. Reading between the lines suggests that we can only estimate minimum values here: the upper valuations are difficult to predict and IMO may well be dictated by how much hype our resource generates.

I suspect management have a number in mind for an easy sell so I would like to see as much upward pressure in as short a timeframe to make a much larger price also an easy sell. I would like to see a decent CR at around 10c to allow for a large scale and speedy drilling program to maximise our ability to show a JORC at multiples of others. I can't see why they wouldn't be working on a scoping study now. The faster we have our market cap grow, the more urgency and competition is created in potential clients to secure this unprecedented monstrosity.

Chatting with SoS last night puts the future into perspective. China has over 120 EV manufacturers and the capacity to build 13M EVs. It's mind boggling! Then you have to consider the additional loads due to the transition to battery power of many other technologies. The full effect of disruption is coming sooner than expected IMO and the Western world is well behind the ball game as there is simply not enough lithium to supply the demand when this disruption is in full swing.

I have been criticised recently for being a bit rampy [am looking forward to seeing the shared research of these members by the way] but if you actually consider what is going on around us, and consider how rapidly technology is transitioning, you may well conclude that I am not promoting this hard enough. I believe ramp is a term used to push companies that are unlikely to perform: so no ramping here IMO! China will also want to diversify its supply chain so our WA friends need not worry.

These opportunities in the stock market are quite rare so I hope this one becomes a life changer for all. Not discounting the perceived risks here which is why I believe time is of the essence.
    ;D
    Last edited by happyonlithium: 13/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.