AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-2725

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    So a lot of predictions going on. Human nature has the prediction addiction.

That is the nature of market and us as participants we all try to guess where its heading. There are the cool heads asking us to keep it real and the dreamers. The lines between fantasy and reality become blurred and its our job to read between the lines to nut out the truths and draw our own conclusions.

I have looked at what seems to be a hundred lithium hopefuls the past few years and been in lithium investing for 10 years going back to the days of GXY and ADY. Right now we investors never had it so good. The macro outlook for the whole EV battery movement is just superb. At one stage a few years ago I had not much in my portfolio $25k. In 2015 GXY rebounded, PLS started rising and Tesla hit the news.

Now I have my sights set on 500. All thanks to backing Lithium. The amount of interest in this sector is now huge. HC posters, investment banks, car and battery makers, countries going electric. Have I missed anyone? Yes probably.

Why haven’t we flew up like AGY and KDR. Their registers would appear much tighter. Lots of shares on the register can lead to different groups controlling the direction of the share price. PLS and GXY were prime examples. But with outright positive progress this can be overcome.

I do like those 200m+ hits of AVZ, at such an early stage its 2-4 times the size of the 50m hits we see in “good deposits” of say 20-50mt. We can guess where its heading but everything takes time to play out.
    From what I have seen on past ASX plays. Exploration targets companies are setting regularly get hit and exceeded. Eg PLS KDR BGS LPI. When the lithium is there for big prospects its there in abundance, the only limit seems to be the dollars put forward to fund the drills. So having a 1-2 BT target really sets the scene for market leading potential. We can join the dots with recently proven mineralisation, open at depth, the historical works, and sheer size of the outcropping peg visuals.

Massive Spodumene deposits have been hard to come by. We can see the sheer size of it on google earth.

https://earth.google.com/web/@-7.29...yMGJjGR-J8mDmJh3AIZUfXRGhbjtAKgZNYW5vbm8YAiAB

Many a Lithium hopeful have scoured the lands around the globe and come up empty. There have been large and promising Peg outcrops that led to nothing, no spodumene and others that had a nice and neat satellite deposit and nothing more. Same with many a nearology play, many have since come up with not much substantial.

Agree the price is going slow, but things take time to play out, realise value. Do the Chinese want a flying market cap and expensive ultimate acquisition or to control the price early in the piece. Lets see if there are confident buyers and holders out there willing to go the distance and see full value on their investment.

I am asking myself when one finds it, a jackpot, right under their nose, what should one do. Back it early or ignore the obvious until its too late to act meaningfully and profitably. My holding has substantially increased since I decided to go big at 5-6 cents. I was only game to take 10-15% off the table recently. Diversified to my other holdings and accumulating AVZ back lower. The developer/producer Lithium companies all doing well in recent weeks. Going by peers, huge resources often do just fine. Bodes well for AVZ.
    Last edited by Maxi II: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.