AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Possibly the world's largest hard-rock spodumene resource, page-37

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Hydro power plants would generally generate around 15mw of power range. Apparently it's an old plant from the 40s that they are looking to revamp; the dam ridge and wall are obviously still in place , so it would be a case of replacement of all the outlet valving - fixed cones etc and most likely the main turbine / transformer / control rooms would need to come out and new distribution lines..probably in the $30m range I'd Imagine; it's not a huge power supply by any means, but of course 'no power no pulse' and it will breathe new life into the region powering the industrial and limited residential needs with a couple hundred Kms.

The 500km or so road upgrade will be massive in starting to opening up the region , but the sheer size of Manono project and possible other mines that would be opened up in the region , the road would neecto be of a very good quality / service regularly due to the amount of heavy traffic that's likely to be imposed on it, a stud rail line linking into the Benguela or Tazara rail lines would be the best solution and leaving the road to for non product haul i.e. Plant , personnel , locals etc. in any case can't see anything apart from carbonate / hydroxide , tin, gold being economical to transport out of the region due to the distance...can't see DSO being economical, but anyway I don't think we'll have to worry about that..AVZ will never mine it; let the Chinese deal with it, passing $300m++ our direction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.