AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thought i'd pop in as I had the chance. I've been quietly...

1. 6,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    Thought i'd pop in as I had the chance. I've been quietly reading, liking and enjoying some of the quality posts.

As I've said in previous posts there are lots of great posters already on this thread with far greater knowledge than myself on the lithium industry, so not much more I can add to them, so I appreciate all those posters, we all know who they are.

I think I was asked for a chart not long ago; Charts wise it's been a guide but harder to predict in the short term more than other stocks, essentially this has been a buy and hold, add when you feel is right. I've been here since Feb and just let it run, trade the trade where possible, but just when you think it's falling it keeps pushing back up. Added more since more results came out and in recent weeks.

Looks to be the start of a proper re-rate and finding a base between the 6c-8c zone before the next leg up with 7.2 and 7.6 being immediate support levels.

Presentation put together by Airguide looks great, highly detailed and shows the highly promising potential of AVZ and agree with their call for 12c coming fast, especially with them in China talking to 30 Chinese funds.

I look forward to further news coming over the next few weeks with results.

In saying the quality posters, still do your own research and analysis (including charts), rely on yourself and not others.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.