AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Funny you ask this question as I've been pondering over this...

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Funny you ask this question as I've been pondering over this today. My answer is that honestly for the first time I'm not confident in predicting what the price movement might be.

My reason for this is that the trading pattern has changed since the massive tree shake after the last lot of drill results was released to the market. Since then we haven't seen the resident line wiper driving the SP and the same consistent controlled 15% gain each day. There has also been an obvious effort to keep the SP ranging between 12-14c. I think something happened behind the scenes after the last drill results were released that changed AVZ's trading pattern. ML's following tweet supports this theory.

When the tree shake happened ML tweeted
    'The negative 2 being an advisor 2 $AVZ, is as an insider we are privy to information that does not allow us to take advantage of low prices'

The above tweet was followed by
    a)Huayou Cobalt will cooperate with $AVZ #lithium Monano asset 2 deepen project growth potential = rapid development
    b) #China $Huayou cobalt industry review. 1 of 2 core strategies is to own #lithium asset. $AVZ meets their criteria.
    c) $Huayou Cobalt has rebranded itself as #battery new energy materials co. Seeking #lithium asset to own -> $AVZ #DRC fits.
    d) $AVZ a key part of $Huayou Cobalt future, inside their HQ:
    e) $AVZ due to 8 x level of interest in last capital raising, no off-take given away, raise almost a 100% premium to 30 day VWAP. More to come.
    f) #Huayou #Cobalt first 6 months net profit USD 105 million. Stated objective to own #lithium asset within reach $AVZ

So out of the 6 tweets 5 mention Huayou. If you look at the wording of tweets b, c and f Huayou is mentioned as looking to OWN a lithium asset and used in the context of or implying that they will own AVZ. Tweet e implys deals are being discussed and tweet f implys a deal is nearly done with Huayou.

So my speculation is that the next lot of drill results won't matter as Huayou is already in advanced discussion with AVZ about ownership and I doubt the drills will be released without an addition MOU or something.

You have to ask yourself why would ML put himself, Airguide and Huayou's reputation on the line tweeting all of this information to the market if nothing was going to eventuate. It makes no sense for him to do that unless he has a death wish. Klaus is a respectable man, based on what I've read about him, and I'm sure he would pull ML into line if any of the tweets were out of order.

ML has gone quiet and the SP has stagnated so that can only mean news is on the way and he's being quiet about it so things are getting serious.

So my theory, a MOU or TO will soon be announced with Hauyou in the hot seat.

This is all my speculation and I still have no predication's on the SP so I guess I haven't really answered your question
    Last edited by PinkDiamonds: 30/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.