RLT 0.68% 72.5¢ renergen limited

I believe in the short term there will be a re-adjustment in the...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I believe in the short term there will be a re-adjustment in the pricing of helium....there was certainly a shortage when the US Bureau of Land Management ceased auctioning their helium in 2019 causing a world wide shortage which in turn created very high prices. However it has always been known that Saudi Arabia and Russia were going to come on-line in 2021 - 2022 to meet the shortfall.

Stefano Marani has provided some very good links relating to the issues with producing Helium, particularly the type of helium required for the high end semi-conductors and MRI requirements.

There is approximately 6 bcf of helium used per year and this will continue to increase. Whilst Saudi Arabia and Russia will come on line, the quality and percentage of helium extracted will require a significant amount of natural gas to be mined. This will/should be an expensive exercise which will keep prices moderately high. Whilst the helium percentages and quantity in the natural gas of RLT should allow them to be a low cost producer. 90% chance of recovering 32 bcf of helium should place RLT in good stead of being successful....if the other possibilities come to fruition then we all should be very excited because RLT will be very successful.

This is the thoughts of a layman...DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $21.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.5¢ $34.75K 47.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2175 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.