LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Wooky, ""Where r u guys? Some of these posts are getting really...

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3669
    Wooky,

""Where r u guys? Some of these posts are getting really pathetic .""

I agree. When I first posted about LNG on Hot copper it was to make people aware that a great opportunity was before them, and that this was the time to get on board, in what I believed was the beginning of an exciting story.
    Having been a long term shareholder and suffered with every other shareholder, I was convinced that LNG had finally placed itself in a very good position to reap the benefits .
    I suggested at the time that I believed LNG could be the best performing stock over the next 12 months when it was trading at around the 30c mark.
    I gave my reasons at the time why people should invest and I am happy for those who did and for those who made some money along the way. As it turned out LNG did perform as I had hoped it would.
    I never intended to be having slanging matches with the non believers or arguing with others about the future prospects of this company.
    Unfortunately LNG has had to deal with many things out of it's control which has given the non believers the ammunition to be critical and sceptical and talk the share price down at every opportunity..
    My role here was basically to try and pass on my thoughts and information that could be worthwhile to shareholders. Nothing more, nothing less.
    One becomes tired trying to win the argument against those who are in it for the quick trade and giving us their reasons why one should now sell, once they have disposed of their shares.
    I guess it's fair to say, I am over it.
    When I have something that is worthwhile to communicate with you guys I will do so. I am still as bullish as one can be about our future and continue to hold my stock which hopefully will reach its potential and may even be paying dividends one day. I always believed this would be the case and nothing has changed my mind.
    But for now I am waiting patiently like every other believer out there and just letting nature take it's course. It's part and parcel of being a shareholder in a company on the ASX. All the huffing and puffing aint going make things happen any quicker I'm afraid.
    I have full confidence in Maurice and crew. He has assembled a very competent group of gentleman who are experts in their field. I believe they will eventually bring home the bacon, to coin a phrase.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.