PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

post 14100184, page-4

1. 2,102 Posts.
    Lol Unbeleiver,
    You could have just pasted your post on here but anyway let me paste here for everyone to see

"this is the only assay fact sofar from some thousands of metres of drilling,
    maybe when assays come in for stage 2 drilling of more thousands of metres
    can you then make a judgement of any
    "mammouth porphory deposit"
    so can it cheesy...
    you are speculating
    simply admit it so that investers who are simply looking for a good investment arent carried away with your
    pie in the sky.
    watch and wait....maybe it,ll get better....
    but so far
    you are merely hoping...
    based on very limited ASSAY RESULTS."

Ok first of all thank you for your recommendation but i've been in this game for a long time, and by no means am i here to get anyone carried away with my pie in the sky comments.

Let me re-inter-ate something here, PRA is a speculative stock therefore we will all speculate our thoughts and research that we do and come out with an input on what we think about he Stock. I for one do not make up things for the sake of it and I've always backed it with research.

You must have some sort of phobia with the word mammoth ok just for you let's change the formula, Mammoth = Large hoping this makes you happier.

The word LARGE for the alumbre prospect has been quoted time and time again and countless of times NOT only by me the speculator ! but our Management - PROMESA, Broker - RM research and Proactive Investors.

You want proof ? ok just for you unbeleiver (Please click on the links below and count how many times the word LARGE is used)

Proactive Investors:
    file://svrau020mps01.oceania.corp.anz.com/testorec$/Downloads/*%20%20-%20Promesa%20may%20have%20discovered%20a%20large%20copper%20system%20at%20Alumbre%20in%20Peru.pdf

RM Research Broker report:
    http://www.rmresearch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/RMResearch-PRA-20130422.pdf

Promesa Management:
    http://www.promesa.com.au/announcements/2014/announcement20140730.pdf
    http://www.promesa.com.au/announcements/2014/announcement20140710.pdf

But this takes the cake hence the word mammoth (sorry i said it again)

You said "i do not hold having sold all my holding after dissapointing 7m at .7%Cu drilling result from thousands of metre of stage one drilling...FACT" LOL LOL LOL So what where you expecting exactly from a measly 5 x HOLES drilling program ? the world to change, for PRA to become the next RIO or BHP ? Mgt have always said they are trying to define the size of the Porphyry and you think that 5 x holes will do it ? it shows your in-experience in this game. And you think that 7m at 0.75% is disappointing ? you've completely missed the point here and I don't recommend you invest in another Speccie again as you don't understand how the world of Junior explorers work. You also forgot to mention the other hit Cu hits who's misleading others now ? The point is Cu exists and they will eventually get to the main Ore body

So am i still merely hoping, maybe watching ? hoping that it would get better ? maybe that's your experience when you buy a stock it's certainly not mine ! I know what i'm doing thank you very much and i have calculated my risk and know when to call it quits and when to top up. I do have a trading strategy and it's worked well for years hence i'm still in the game.

You also said "i,d suggest watch and wait for further assay results before throwing your money away on pra, a speculative stock." yes it's a speculative stock you think others here don't know that ? Yes it may get worse or it may get better ... it's the nature of these types of stocks ! Why did you buy in PRA in the first place before selling out ? I'm intrigued to know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.