RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Post Acquisition Dilution.

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Many people here seem bewildered by how the SP is reacting to so many positive announcements.

Well, basically Shareholders are going to be massively diluted when the acquisition is complete (escrowed or not). IMO, the 'big boys' and 'smart money' (as people so affectionately call them) won't enter RYG in a big way until after the acquisition is done and the register has been cleaned up ... significantly!!!

Currently 640M odd shares on issue and post acquisition it will be around 1.6B shares, 380M listed options and a further 425M unlisted options. All told, it could get as high as 2.4B shares (fully diluted). At 0.053c, that's a MC of $127M already. The number of shares is quite a significant concern IMO. I would hesitate a guess and say the way RYG is trading today is based on the above numbers. No one here seems to give it a second thought however (probably because of all the high-fiving and smoke-blowing going on).

At the moment, I believe the vast majority of trading is being done by Day Traders, Swing Traders and a smattering of mug punters. For someone with a bit of experience and the capital to play with, it really wouldn't take much to work the SP up and down. I really don't believe RYG is in the hands of some sinister broker type.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.