SRT 2.50% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Post Acquisition - Trading Plan

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi guys,
    While some of the SRT threads are becoming a little heated (as we all wait for the acquisition to arrive, what are your plans once the announcement hits.

As someone who doesn't have a lot of experience trading acquisition announcements, I would value reading up on some of the thoughts in this thread.
    I know there's been some discussions here and there, however would be great to have these included in one thread.
    As for me, I don't plan to hold long term I've purchased based upon the MW factor and I'm planning to sell once we have more information.

For what it's worth here's my plan.
    I'm expecting a fairly high increase immediately the news is announced, or after the resumption after a TH. I'll be setting a S/L at a 25% retracement of the highs.
    Based upon your experience is this too low or high? Remember I'm not in it for a long term investment, more a STT.

I think for the SRT community would be great if we could have some feedback and thoughts based upon your experiences of these type of news announcements.
    Cheers boys and girls!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $28.77K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.