ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

One very simple source of maningful funds may become available...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    One very simple source of maningful funds may become available in about May.

Assuming Tincom make their payments and ECT pay their shares in they have 10% of something that is theoretically worth $300m as Tincom need to put in $100m euity and arrange $200m debt fro a $300m build.

I don't know of ECT is able to or would even want to but in theory they could sell their 10% stake to an infrastructure fund to raise cash. Rigt now the value is probably only $5m max as the project is not up an running but there may be a point at which they can cash out for $10-$20m. I know this is not a great trade as they sell out of future cash flow but these are the hard decisions companies have to make at the begining of their emergence to becoming good/great prospects. It seems to me the only serious problem ECT faces is cash for the next 2 years - after that the are cash positive from option exercises and then from royalties.

If they really can get the dilution monkey off their back then if they need cash they could be raising at 10 or 20c in a year or 2.

I'm not sure if Tincom have the resources (I assume they do as they are kicking in $100m equity) but perhaps a deal can be done where they get 100% and pay ECT $10m. Now that would completely change the prospects for the share price immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.