AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Crazy few weeks. Markets all over the place, shares the same and...

1. 39 Posts.
    Crazy few weeks. Markets all over the place, shares the same and some bizarre reactions to good ann's outside of auz. In our tiny corner of that, I'd have to admit i was surprised at the sell off on relisting and expected a higher high and a higher low point. Whilst something equivalent to jat's crazy day and highs on resumption yesterday may have been nice on the auz front to take some sizeable profit, and I'd surely have done so, it didn't eventuate and although tempted to swing some trades on open and hindsight would say i could have, i didn't. I have watched on with some mixed feelings around the commentary and volume of trades. I try to divorce feelings from share play as much as possible but sometimes it sneaks in. I've been on highs and lows from Julia mining, cluff, surfboard and micro medical in my early days, to lows of mbn, lwp, nxr and highs of pls, fgr and clq more recently. I don't have any particular pearls of wisdom to share, but a couple of thoughts on the current state of play. There has been a massive churn of shares and whilst there is some disappointment from holders, that should be tempered with noting that the announcement is a positive, does offer an opportunity, and sets a pretty reasonable base for potential other deals and suitors. The churn of shares itself is also positive. Yes it may be at lower than many of us would have liked but... that is a lot of shares that have changed hands at new highs, going to new owners who in turn many of will have bought in on their research, diligence and belief that auz will be going higher and is showing some good signs at relatively early stages. I suspect many new holders will be holding their shares more tightly for having had the opportunity to jump on board when ultimately auz looks less risky and more likely to succeed further. The sk agreement is not binding, but it is a big vote of confidence from a large company who could potentially have selected anyone. Sure there are some favorable terms potentially for them, but they are also clearly not as big and successful as they are for making poor decisions or picking bad prospective partners and they can bring quite a bit too the table too, perhaps the terms will be revised and improved as auz progresses, lots of ways this can play out from here. For all my initial dislike of how this tripped on itself coming out of the starters gate, I've come around to this maybe not being the nicest short term response on market, but when the dust/fallout settles on this auz pocalypsia sometime in the next few days (and it will), the sky will still be there and so well auz with potentially a better outcome for the medium and long term. A lot of water to go under a lot of bridges but in my portfolio this is one I'm becoming more comfortable moving into the longer term bucket, or at least one less of my daily nail biters! I have very little nail left protruding anywhere at the moment. If only they were producing/mining goats milk and baby powder as well... Imho, dyor, yada yada insert other caveats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.