AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

I would further suggest to also look back on previous posts, see...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I would further suggest to also look back on previous posts, see who was claiming what etc, as this will help one decipher who the real numbats are and who may actually have some credibility. FYI...I dont.!!!

And of course i would suggest to completely ignore HC at times and ensure NONE of it comes into your trading decisions as its all but a mere blip in the big scheme of information. HC can have valuable information but recent AUZ threads and the nonsensical posting, ramping, p1ssing contest and arguing over who knows more etc highlights who is involved in this stock, what type of trader....and this is where the value of information is at the moment on HC for me, not really any price predictions or knuckheads carrying on over spelling mistakes.....OMG...Seriously!! (hands on hips in teenage girl voice).

My trading plan is im looking to top up a little bit to a nice round number on AUZ in a gap (tell him he's dreaming, and then i'm holding on tight and ride em into the sunset long term.

Anyway, good luck out there to all doing what you do.

Trust me, i know less than anyone about anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.