AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Well explained. This is my take on it, being a long term...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Well explained.

This is my take on it, being a long term holder...

1. Great deal - obviously been in the pipeline for few months since capital raise.

2. AUZ has gone so far very quickly in past few months....FACTS

(a) capital raise (would not happen if investors not confident)
    (b) Spent time and money and got demo plant completed by XMAS
    (c) Had engineers from IMO SKI checking the flows of plant with samples as was mentioned in previous Ann.
    (d) Full concentration on Sconi, and completed 100% ownership - needed this to secure SKI
    agreement
    (e) AUZ management headed by BB -
    (f) Employment of Medea NR to complete final negotiations and deal with SKI
    (g) Samples have been run through plant - 20tonnes and ready to be shipped.

So, i believe with confidence: which the Ann, yesterday of the presentation confirms for me anyway...

Samples have been done, and are read to go to SKI that will give the final go-ahead to complete the BFS by June.

Now re : the share price - Yes it is nervous to watch it go down 3 months ago, and also this week. Like you said, if someone is selling someone is buying. The buyers whoever they may be are confident of where the company and share price is going to be in June/July, December and so on till the deal is signed and delivered.

IMO - the large intos have been on this share for sometime, and it is a game to try and accumulate as much as possible, as they have done their due diligence on all facts, and their computer programs, brokers, and experts would not spend so much time on this company if they didn't already have calculated where the SP is heading (Straight North). Unlike us individuals that want to see massive gains in days/weeks/months....these instos can afford to accumulate and wait for years...thats their job. Accumulate at the low and sell at the highs.

Perfect example - I bought A2M back when it was 0.60c 3 years ago.....100K shares.
    Seen many ups and downs in past 3 years and on frustration sold out at around $3.....
    bought some again at $5 and sold out at $7....did no buy again as instos kept it down in the $6-$7 range for months......frustrating.
    Now in just weeks and one day yesterday - flew to $11.

So, my point, if instos are always circling a share like a shark- we should know that this is going to be a winner....just got to be patient and strong....they won't waste their efforts unless they new it was a great bet.

3 milestones coming up for AUZ - which will set a new level in the share price in next 6 months -
    - Firstly - samples that will confirm Sconi potential - game changer (IMO - already done and confirmed that they are sending this week)
    - Secondly - BFS - June/July.
    - Thirdly - Final binding agreement with 19.9% option offered to SKI by Sept/Oct.

IMO - Share price by Dec : 50c at a minimum.
    The deal is confirmed at $5B turnover for first 7 years - thats approx $700M/annum - but for first 3 years on a sliding scale. WOW!!!!
    Market cap by Dec IMO : $1.281B - SP - 50c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.559K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 25996116 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1162005 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.