ADV 0.00% 12.0¢ ardiden ltd

Post Consolidation - where to NOW?, page-8

1. 6,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Hold a few shares - keen to see ADV get on with their plans, not sure what the consolidation has done for ADV?, the market doesn't appear to be impressed.

Mr Robinson appears to be doing it tough - has accumulated ADV this year, has quite a few GT1 shares which are out of favour at present!?

I wonder if his faith in ADV remains the same as as he topped up TY?

GT1 might just bounce back if as some are saying 2024 may be a different time for Lithium - awaiting China to stabilise their handling of Lithium & perhaps it will be a year of consolidation across the sector where current low Lithium prices will push some out of the market, the stronger ones cherry picking the under performers with promise - if this thought plays out?, how it impacts on GT1 is yet to be known!

ADV have consolidated, they plan to target the USA for support - we just need them to advise where they are at & what catalyst they might ise to increase shldr support - sadly lacking at present!.

I do wonder what it might cost to set up a listed company? ADV appears as easy entry to a business that would like to list on the ASX?
    Alternatively, perhaps ADV would be best absorbed by a larger player - clear out the o/heads and continue to be run by a larger knowledgeable team? The cash on hand at ADV would surely comfortably off-set a predators costs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 6964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.