AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Post Consolidation, page-142

1. 125 Posts.
    Based on 15 minutes of reading past announcements and reports i have found the following. It is not a ramp but listing some facts that are easily found.
    It is worth noting that after 8 months Stifflemire is producing over 5000 barrels a month.
    The Halcon JV wells yet to provide income are
    Stifflemire 30% WI ..22.5% NRI
    Kaiser 30% WI ..22.5% NRI
    Nemo 30% WI ..22.5% NRI

The Halcon JV wells providing income NOW are (i have guesstimated NRI doing a pro rata on above numbers) and i could easily be wrong here
    Redbud 20.15% WI .. (13.3%)NRI
    Currington 6.19% WI ..(4.13%)NRI
    Seaducer 3.59% WI ..(2.4% but not quite producing yet)NRI

AKK wells currently producing are
    Yolanda @ 27% NRI (Could not find current production)
    Mississippi and Kentucky. ( Last report had 80 and 48 BOD. I believe these are 50/50 partnership with an investment crowd but from memory has a very high NRI (i saw the number in a report a long time ago)
    Colorado.
    Pathfinder was producing 5 bod while in trickle mode prior to the Gas collection infrastructure. Unable to get current production but i would be surprized if it were not now many multiples of that.
    We then have 2 Pierre wells waiting to stimulate and production test.
    Also remember the reported production is only OIL. we still have gas sales.
    Overall a Dollar in the bank is STILL a Dollar in the bank. On a sidenote, I give kudos to Management who did the right thing in NOT taking up the approved, high interest debt facility under the current climate.
    Good luck guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.