AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Well...nice comment. But the reality looks a little bit...

1. 259 Posts.
    Well...nice comment. But the reality looks a little bit different...and has nothing to do with an overpriced AKK.

I gave you a picture or let's say a summarize of what Investment Companies and Expert are thinking and why the hell the prices a drop all over the Shale sector so strong.

- The common note is that U.S. and OPEC are within a price battle.
    - Reason for that is that the biggest Oil consumer U.S. need a break even of 90 USD for there Shale projects.
    - OPEC see no need to currently decrease production rate again and could wait unitl under the price is under 70USD to reduce production rate.
    - Analyst saing if that situation will be fixed for a longer time period many Shale Companies will be bankrupt.
    - A huge amount of Investemnts flew into the Shale Sector in the last years. If the Shale Sector will fail Investor will see this Sector as a hot stone and will never touch it again.
    - Especialy this 'Drill Baby drill' are not very suitable on this Price level while Investors already stoped Investements or a not willing to participate in CRs.

It doesn't matter what kind of projects you have, overpriced or not. Fact is, on that Oil price the whole Sector have a general Problem. And if people have invest in AKK the question if I should hold that share or not is with that backround no question anymore. Especialy if you are only a holder without AKK background. You will press the sell button...

I'm hoping for a cold Winter and some good news and for the next Quarter...(AKK have projects which are better than the average and hopefully it will be enough to cover that hard time)

Cheers,
    Sil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.