AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Post Consolidation, page-226

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hey Sam I'm not having a crack at you and I like the fact you have a keen interest in the stock market. It's also good to have a firm belief in the company you invested in akk in this example. Unfortunately this is the risky spec end, high reward but also you can torch your funds when you get it wrong. I was also bullish like you but things have changed so I took a small loss on my position and decided to wait it out until a bit of clarity on the companies position is clear and also to see if the sentiment in the sector will turn around. This company could be big but unfortunately the oil price is now hurting it's chances at the moment. I am not advising you to sell that is your choice as maybe they will pull something out of leftfield who knows nobody does all i'm saying is a bear market can live a lot longer than your bank balance. Remember if things are on the nose sometimes you can still sell for a profit and then buy back when things change if in fact they ever do!
    Here's hoping AKK gets it together and we all make some profits but be wary there's many on here who are trying to take your money and trust me they are very good at it. Remember shares are just a vehicle to transfer wealth from the uneducated to the educated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.