AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

feel sad for a lot of AKK SH but I think it shows a lack of...

1. 59 Posts.
    feel sad for a lot of AKK SH but I think it shows a lack of understanding and judgement on their behalf. If SH go back and analyse the data provided you will see that the gain for akk from the successful wells was all going to the drillers Halcon , Comstock etc. the wells fizzle out too quick and the deals that cottee did are poor because of the deals cottee, AKK, have signed up to. lets say the next well is better than stifflemire by the time akk get anything the wells flows are down by at least 60% and decreasing rapidly which means AKK get the dregs from the bottom and then need to find big cash for the next drill which again they get nothing great from. NEXT POINT. The POO isn't going to recover any time soon, why ? look at the deals Russia is doing in china, next the Saudi;s and OPEC will eat each other to keep market share,3rd point wars in the oil countries yet the supply is not falling away because even ISIS is selling its ill gotten oil to who ever wants to take it at what ever price they can get. thanks TURKEY. LAST POINT. watch Japan and Europe implode before your eyes and take the US with em. so where is the demand increase coming from.. this is about survival open your eyes. go on berate me BUT step back and see the big picture people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.