RFX 13.0% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Before I start as there’s a bit to absorb here given the extra...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Before I start as there’s a bit to absorb here given the extra time at home in isolation, I trust everyone following this forum and their loved ones are staying safe and well.

Okay...

Given the enormous financial burden placed upon the world by a virus that could have been avoided I believe many countries will be looking to China for compensation or support post COVID-19.

Wether China offers anything or even just an apology only time will tell but one things for sure the US won’t take it lightly especially with the number of infections growing in the US daily and the trillions of dollars they alone have needed to spend.

The US has industry and resources to maintain self sufficiency and with Trumps vision of the US being the greatest and most powerful nation in the world he will most likely use post COVID-19 as a period to rebuild strength firstly from within which would most likely include shutting out China for some time.
    Leading into elections Trump will no doubt take advantage of the fallout as the timing for re-election couldn’t be any better for him...if he plays his cards right.
    No doubt slogans such as The US will become the worlds greatest industrial giant again, etc, etc will come thick and fast and wether he achieves that is another story.

If China is shut out by Trump then China will scour the globe for friendly allies not only to save face but to continue financial initiatives ,one of which being the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).

No different to the US China will also go into rebuild mode and clearly it already has judging by reports of reopened provenances that were previously infected and closed.

Given Australias multicultural acceptance coupled with the need to sell our mining resources and despite wether China offers any compensation at all, Australia will most likely forgive and forget to some degree, SARS Co-V (2002) an example.

Australia will continue to allow China to buy our mining resources as that is what has helped Australia primarily to become more prosperous.

So we have a two fold situation post COVID-19.

We need China and China will need Australia and even more so if the US decides to shut China out for some time.

I believe this presents a perfect window of opportunity for RedFlow to enter the Chinese market as China will be on their best behaviour Post COVID-19 worldwide to maintain the BRI whilst also saving face and rebuilding trust.

In fact the BRI will come into play even more so for many nations already participating, the key for China will be rebuilding trust.

Albeit perfectly timed by chance our collaboration with ZBest Power Co. in China is still simply a demonstration.
    I don’t believe it is enough as we would have seen inroads by now and I can understand trepidation by RedFlow due to trust however given the enormous post COVID-19 opportunities that may lay ahead in China now would be the ideal time to cleverly implement a sustainable pathway strategy into China to grow sales exponentially.

Hopefully as we speak RedFlow are exploring such opportunities in China.

Understand we have put a lot of resource into gaining traction in RSA and those seeds are clearly beginning to show growth although happy to hear some thoughts by fellow shareholders and readers on how solid pathways into China may be achieved post COVID-19.

Look forward to some healthy discussion...excuse the pun!

Cheers
    GF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $110.9K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 296333 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 79731 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 677299
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.