KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Post Covid DW9

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Guys
    i am a new holder of DW9 .that’s DW8 mark1.There is an immense amount of negative comment on these threads.My personal opinion is that they are all backward looking.That is not the way too make money,in this case anyway, pardon the pun…..
    Did any negative nelly think about the impact that Covid has had on the business during the last 18months? Did anyone notice that there were fewer weddings,21sts,30ths,40ths,50ths,school reunions funerals well not sure of that impact etc etc.Did anyone notice that a few if not all restaurants ,hotels,motels etc etc etc were shut…So where the hell did all DW8s sales go/??? Nowhere…actually they did well selling what they did……So,all these negative comments are extremely unproductive and if you invested accordingly you would own Dominos,JBH,KGN,MMM etc etc..But times have changed.9 out of 10 of us are vaccinated.I went out to a restaurant last night and had plenty of wine and beer………bottom line….to make money you have to look forward…..DW9 IS THE BEST OPENING TRADE IN MY PORTFOLIO…..IF YOU WANT TO LOOK BACKWARDS PLEASE SELL OUT…IM STILL BUYING AND I NEED CHEAP STOCK…If you reply on this thread please only make forward looking statements…MY DCF is still 26c…………..Please do your own research……CHEERS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.