ARU 3.13% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I have unfortunately been a holder of ARU for at least 8 years...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I have unfortunately been a holder of ARU for at least 8 years now if not longer.

The following are all true:
    REE demand will outstrip supply in the coming decades.
    ARU has a great resource with solid potential.
    Big shift to source supply outside of China.

Things that will never change:
    ARU board getting paid and their pockets filled, one CR at a time. Look at the share price graph over the time this board has been in place.

What does the last few years show us?
    That the board has used the term 'shovel ready' for years now.
    If you have a look back at the announcements and their projected timelines, you will see that the goal posts are consistently shifting.

So posters here can go after a few posters that call out management and rightly so but it doesn't change the fact that management have advanced this 'shovel ready' project at snail pace.

If they can't do it, they should step aside. The most recent CR shows how incompetent the team is.

My prediction: 2022 will see 'shovel ready' presentations with offtakes in advanced discussions and expected in the next 6 months.

My prediction for 2023: 'Shovel ready' presentations and offtakes imminent. FID expected 2025...

Last two points are a laugh and I hope it isn't the case FYI. I believe this project will be developed some time this decade but I'm not holding my breath.

All Imo and DYOR. Hotcopper is full of misinformation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $371.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $130.2K 835.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 4293771 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 463899 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.