TVN 0.00% 5.1¢ tivan limited

Post DFS Price, page-64

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    Yes - straight from the horse's mouth, Breakaway Research didn't even speak to Paul.

PB has repeatedly said that the cornerstone investor (most likely Hyundai) will probably take 20%-30%, to a maximum of 40% (in his most recent presentations).

So, on their basis, 40% is worth a SP of 97c.

Taking a conservative estimate of us retaining 60% then, the SP should end up around $1.46 once into production, according to Breakaway.

I'd be happy with that, although knowing the full potential, believe it's on the cheap side for a company with a project worth a NPV of $4.9bn.

If you go by the NPV alone, the SP should be $3.76 x 60% = $2.26, which is more like it.

Either way, until binding agreements and Financing is in place, the SP is going to remain around 20c!

One thing that intrigues me, is how the deal will be put together. Are the Germans and Koreans going to want to play ball? I was under the impression this was going to be a predominantly Korean love affair. Is there a bit of game theory at play? We're now hearing the Germans are very keen on stumping up the cash for the Refinery, the major capex of $600m odd? What are POSCO going to come back with? They were slated in for the construction financing for most of the duration. Will they totally drop out I wonder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $127.5K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7999 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 482679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.